Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Members Please indicate a location under your screen names

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

Dear Michigan Members:

To help us determine the number of members from Michigan I'm requesting any member that has not put a location under there screen nameto please do so. This data will help us with press releases on how many members we have from Michigan as well as show the web owners that Michigan is in the fore-front of promoting open carry.

If you are not comfortable in listing a specific area, you can list the closest large city (Detroit area), or county (Grand Traverse) or region (Eastern UP, MI, or Central Michigan.....), you get the idea. If this is still too specific than just put Michigan.

To see how many members there are from Michigan. Click on the word Michigan under a posters screen name, this will take you to a Michigan members listing.

Thank You, Brian
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

Venator wrote:
    To see how many members there are from Michigan. Click on the word Michigan under a posters screen name, this will take you to a Michigan members listing.
    Thanks, I didn't know this. I like that feature. I'll update my location to include a city.

Post imported post

Thanks, we have 62 members at this time. From a quick perusal only 5 states have more members, Virgina 408, Washington St. 239, Pennsylvania 99, Utah 83 and NC 70. I would like to break 100 by the end of the September. So tell 5 friends to register and we maysurpass our goal.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

Venator wrote:
    Thanks, we have 62 members at this time. From a quick perusal only 5 states have more members, Virgina 408, Washington St. 239, Pennsylvania 99, Utah 83 and NC 70. I would like to break 100 by the end of the September. So tell 5 friends to register and we maysurpass our goal.
    We are up to 65, good work.

Post imported post

location updated

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

warlockmatized wrote:
    location updated
    There is something wrong with the formatting of your location.

Post imported post

dougwg wrote:
    warlockmatized wrote:
    location updated
    There is something wrong with the formatting of your location.
    Doug always bustin my sack hahaha, twp added for clarification

Northern lower & Keweenaw area, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Edited my profile this A.M. springerdave

Post imported post

springerdave wrote:
    Your location didn't add to our member page because you have Michigan first. If you would please place Michigan at the end.

Thanks, Brian

Post imported post

Gotchya! Re-edited my profile somemore, Thanks.Venator wrote:
    springerdave wrote:
    Your location didn't add to our member page because you have Michigan first. If you would please place Michigan at the end.

Thanks, Brian

Post imported post

springerdave wrote:
    Gotchya! Re-edited my profile somemore, Thanks.Venator wrote:
    springerdave wrote:

Thanks, Brian
    It's still not showing up. Don't know why that is. If you click on the Michigan under my name it takes you to all the members, but with yours it can't find any... strange...but maybe it's all that iron ore in the Keweenaw that is screwing it up.

Post imported post

In MY case, it was being to quick on the draw by TYPING Michigan in and not selecting it from the drop down, that was causing my name not to appear. All fixed now.

Which is what i can assume SpringerDave has done, since Michigan itself in his location is NOT clickable.

Post imported post

warlockmatized wrote:
    In MY case, it was being to quick on the draw by TYPING Michigan in and not selecting it from the drop down, that was causing my name not to appear. All fixed now.

Which is what i can assume SpringerDave has done, since Michigan itself in his location is NOT clickable.
    Aaaah yes that may be it. Thanks.

Post imported post

Gotcha,gotcha I have been VenaWartorlockmatized. THANKS. springerdaveVenator wrote:
    warlockmatized wrote:

Aaaah yes that may be it. Thanks.

Post imported post

west side of the state here

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Welcome to OCDO FERD

Post imported post

Updated my info to comply.

Post imported post

ghostrider wrote:
    please fix, you typed Michigan instead of selecting your state from the box that says "state" thanks.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

This really applies to everbody too. Thanks for reminding everyone!

Post imported post

warlockmatized wrote:
    ghostrider wrote:
    please fix, you typed Michigan instead of selecting your state from the box that says "state" thanks.
    Don't know what your talking about. I only see a box for "city", nothing for state. When I click on other people's screen names, it only says location.:?

Post imported post

ghostrider wrote:
    warlockmatized wrote:
    ghostrider wrote:
    Don't know what your talking about. I only see a box for "city", nothing for state. When I click on other people's screen names, it only says location.:?
    ghostrider, your location info looks okay to me. It shows Grand Rapids, Michigan.

Post imported post

Updated...

Post imported post

Tried again

Post imported post

Sheesh, one last time

Post imported post

ghostrider wrote:
    warlockmatized wrote:
    ghostrider wrote:
    There is a dropdown for the state just above the box for city. The way you did it made your entire location one link, so it does not get associated with Michigan. Hover over my location and you'll see that the city, state, and country are all separate.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast