• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Members Please indicate a location under your screen names

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Dear Michigan Members:

To help us determine the number of members from Michigan I'm requesting any member that has not put a location under there screen nameto please do so. This data will help us with press releases on how many members we have from Michigan as well as show the web owners that Michigan is in the fore-front of promoting open carry.

If you are not comfortable in listing a specific area, you can list the closest large city (Detroit area), or county (Grand Traverse) or region (Eastern UP, MI, or Central Michigan.....), you get the idea. If this is still too specific than just put Michigan.

To see how many members there are from Michigan. Click on the word Michigan under a posters screen name, this will take you to a Michigan members listing.

Thank You, Brian

Venator

imported post

Thanks, we have 62 members at this time. From a quick perusal only 5 states have more members, Virgina 408, Washington St. 239, Pennsylvania 99, Utah 83 and NC 70. I would like to break 100 by the end of the September. So tell 5 friends to register and we maysurpass our goal.

Venator

imported post

Venator wrote:
Thanks, we have 62 members at this time. From a quick perusal only 5 states have more members, Virgina 408, Washington St. 239, Pennsylvania 99, Utah 83 and NC 70. I would like to break 100 by the end of the September. So tell 5 friends to register and we maysurpass our goal.
We are up to 65, good work.

Venator

imported post

springerdave wrote:
Edited my profile this A.M. springerdave

Your location didn't add to our member page because you have Michigan first. If you would please place Michigan at the end.

Thanks, Brian

Venator

imported post

springerdave wrote:
Gotchya! Re-edited my profile somemore, Thanks.Venator wrote:
springerdave wrote:
Edited my profile this A.M. springerdave

Your location didn't add to our member page because you have Michigan first. If you would please place Michigan at the end.

Thanks, Brian
It's still not showing up. Don't know why that is. If you click on the Michigan under my name it takes you to all the members, but with yours it can't find any... strange...but maybe it's all that iron ore in the Keweenaw that is screwing it up.

warlockmatized

imported post

In MY case, it was being to quick on the draw by TYPING Michigan in and not selecting it from the drop down, that was causing my name not to appear. All fixed now.

Which is what i can assume SpringerDave has done, since Michigan itself in his location is NOT clickable.

Venator

imported post

warlockmatized wrote:
In MY case, it was being to quick on the draw by TYPING Michigan in and not selecting it from the drop down, that was causing my name not to appear. All fixed now.

Which is what i can assume SpringerDave has done, since Michigan itself in his location is NOT clickable.
Aaaah yes that may be it. Thanks.

springerdave

Northern lower & Keweenaw area, Michigan, USA
imported post

Gotcha,gotcha I have been VenaWartorlockmatized. THANKS. springerdaveVenator wrote:
warlockmatized wrote:

Aaaah yes that may be it. Thanks.

ghostrider

imported post

warlockmatized wrote:
ghostrider wrote:
Updated my info to comply.
please fix, you typed Michigan instead of selecting your state from the box that says "state" thanks.
Don't know what your talking about. I only see a box for "city", nothing for state. When I click on other people's screen names, it only says location.:?