• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Members Please indicate a location under your screen names

SpringerXDacp

imported post

ghostrider wrote:
warlockmatized wrote:
ghostrider wrote:
Updated my info to comply.
please fix, you typed Michigan instead of selecting your state from the box that says "state" thanks.
Don't know what your talking about. I only see a box for "city", nothing for state. When I click on other people's screen names, it only says location.:?

ghostrider, your location info looks okay to me. It shows Grand Rapids, Michigan.

SQLtables

imported post

ghostrider wrote:
warlockmatized wrote:
ghostrider wrote:
please fix, you typed Michigan instead of selecting your state from the box that says "state" thanks.
Don't know what your talking about. I only see a box for "city", nothing for state. When I click on other people's screen names, it only says location.:?
There is a dropdown for the state just above the box for city. The way you did it made your entire location one link, so it does not get associated with Michigan. Hover over my location and you'll see that the city, state, and country are all separate.

ghostrider

imported post

SQLtables wrote:
ghostrider wrote:
warlockmatized wrote:
ghostrider wrote:
There is a dropdown for the state just above the box for city. The way you did it made your entire location one link, so it does not get associated with Michigan. Hover over my location and you'll see that the city, state, and country are all separate.
Not in my profile there isn't.:?

The box over city in my profile it for "country".

warlockmatized

imported post

it is an easy fix gang. at the top right, click the "my account" tab. then in the next page top-middle click the profile tab. make SURE to pick your country for state to show up. the following picture shows what you WILL see. notice the state box circled in yellow. select your state and save....done. hope this helps.

ocdoss2pn7.jpg

ghostrider

imported post

As I said, mine doesn't have the "state" drop down box.

How did you get the screen to come up on a post? I pushed control/alt/prt scr, but when I tried to paste to the forum I get nothing. I even pasted to Word and then tried to copy and paste from there but no go.

warlockmatized

imported post

ghostrider wrote:
How did you get the screen to come up on a post? I pushed control/alt/prt scr, but when I tried to paste to the forum I get nothing. I even pasted to Word and then tried to copy and paste from there but no go.
i take a screen shot then host it online and link to the image.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Venator wrote:
dougwg wrote:
97 as of today. Great work guys. We are approaching Pennsylvania and slowly moving into 2 place. I don't know if we can beat Virginia, but we can try.
106 as of today, we made our goal of 100before the end of Summer. SO NOW, how about 200 members by Labor day! Tell a fried to join in. THANKS AGAIN.

Venator

imported post

108 as of today!

Did a rough break down of member's regional locations. Rough, because some locations only said Michigan, and some were duplicates.

I broke the state into 5 zones. UP by itself, and the lower into 4 quadrants. Basically a line drawn up and down from Mackinaw City following 127 south to Ohio. and left and right from Ludington through Clare to Pinconning. Clear?

We have 8 members in the UP

2 members in the NW quadrant.

3 members in the NE quad.

20 members in the SW quad.

54 members in the SE quad.

Venator

imported post

Venator wrote:
WARCHILD wrote:
Leave it to the SOUTH to lead the way :celebrate
Yeah, yeah, yeah....and don't call me Francis!
We moved to 4th place with 111. Great job!

The top 5 are:

Virginia-424

Washington-251

Pennsylvania-115

Michigan-111

Utah-93
119 now. Surpassed Pennsylvania. YEAH. We are 3rd.