• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

One of our brothers in the paper

DopaVash

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I remember seeing his face in a few pictures he posted awhile back with some state and local officials. Thanks for Fighting the Good fight sir.

thx997303

imported post

There were 4 different news companies who did a story on that situation.

Fox13

Salt Lake Tribune

KSL

And of course this one.

UTOC-45-44

imported post

deepdiver wrote:
Well handled, Travis, well handled.

I think of the written articles, that the Deseret News did the best one.

Very Please with it. Probably the most acurate of them all.
"It's an awesome opportunity to live in a country where we have rights to carry a firearm," Deveraux told the council. "I appreciate the fantastic job the police officers do when they need to respond to dangerous situations, but I must demand that a change needs to be made to address certain issues — to protect our rights."

This section leaves me with a warm feeling all over. Why ? Because as an Immigrant to the U.S I just recently got my U.S Citizenship due to the fact that I Love this COUNTRY and theBILL OF RIGHTS thereof.

I do appreciate the LE and wanted to get that across. They do a good job but the QUALITY thereof has to be improved.

What I said, I believe, was good due to the fact that I DID give PRAISE to LEO's EVERYWHERE. Not ONLY for WVC PD.

My purpose was NOT to attack the PD but rather to get heard and to get better training.

TJ