• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Who's going to the picnic?

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

BMWAdanbus wrote:
ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be there!:celebrate
:celebrate
Look for me - I'll be the one with a hot dog!

Yata hey

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I'll be there!

I'll be the one with the largest pistol !! :what:

I asked "Dick" Saslaw to join us, but he said his banjo's in the shop.

I asked Ms Devolites-Davis to come on down, but she's still crying in her beer.

Bloomberg can't make it 'cause Virginia won't grant him a visa.

Oh, well, we'll find some way to have fun just the same! :celebrate

LdoMaj_Ammo

imported post

My bride and Ihad a great time at the picnic today and met some very nice and committed folks. I'm proud to be a member of VCDL. Very nice to put some faces with the names.

Tess, let me know if you get tired of that Goldwing... would be happy to take it off your hands.:D

Bullbuster

imported post

Had a great time. My lil pup really took a fancy to the watermelon. Was nice to put some name with faces and meet many other for the first time. Can't wait till the next one.