Thread: Holsters for S&W M&P .45

Post imported post

Im looking for some options in the line of holsters for my Smith & Wesson M%P .45

Ive looked pretty much everywhere under the sun, and just am not coming up with anything. I have a SERPA now, but im looking for something a bit different.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Post imported post

Take a very hard look at Raven Concealment Systems. They are setting the kydex world on fire like blade tech did in the early 90s. RCS stuff ihas great retention,and is comfortable and is quite concealable if you are so inclined. This is especially true of their holsters that allow you to carry a light on the weapon as well.

Post imported post

dojpros wrote:
    Take a very hard look at Raven Concealment Systems. They are setting the kydex world on fire like blade tech did in the early 90s. RCS stuff ihas great retention,and is comfortable and is quite concealable if you are so inclined. This is especially true of their holsters that allow you to carry a light on the weapon as well.
    +1 on that but I was thinking OC.

Post imported post

Im not 100% sure what im really looking for, im open to different ideas. You dont have a link to them, do ya ?