• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Holsters for S&W M&P .45

Mike M.

imported post

Im looking for some options in the line of holsters for my Smith & Wesson M%P .45

Ive looked pretty much everywhere under the sun, and just am not coming up with anything. I have a SERPA now, but im looking for something a bit different.

Anyone have any thoughts?

dojpros

imported post

Take a very hard look at Raven Concealment Systems. They are setting the kydex world on fire like blade tech did in the early 90s. RCS stuff ihas great retention,and is comfortable and is quite concealable if you are so inclined. This is especially true of their holsters that allow you to carry a light on the weapon as well.

Bravo_Sierra

imported post

dojpros wrote:
Take a very hard look at Raven Concealment Systems. They are setting the kydex world on fire like blade tech did in the early 90s. RCS stuff ihas great retention,and is comfortable and is quite concealable if you are so inclined. This is especially true of their holsters that allow you to carry a light on the weapon as well.
+1 on that but I was thinking OC.