• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Laws Cheat Sheet

only_one

imported post

Hey guys i am trying to put together a small cheat sheet...hopefully small enough to fit into a wallet. The sheet is going to have the laws listed that many of us would be harrased about while OCing. Such ones would be like 13-3102 para. 10.

If you guys have any that you think should be on there please let me know. Or if you know if one already exists please let me know.

Attachments

• Cheat Sheet.doc
    30 KB · Views: 420

only_one

imported post

PavePusher wrote:
Good info on the Citizens arrest, I didn't know that. More reading to do...:?
i found that interesting as well. Please feel free to add anything before i make it smaller and get it laminated.