Thread: Would you hire this attorney

Post imported post

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Nothing about unloaded or locked in

SECTION 16-23-20. Unlawful carrying of handgun; exceptions.
    It is unlawful for anyone to carry about the person any handgun, whether concealed or not, except as follows, unless otherwise specifically prohibited by law:

[ ... ]
    (9) a person in a vehicle if the handgun is:
    (a) secured in a closed glove compartment, closed console, closed trunk, or in a closed container secured by an integral fastener and transported in the luggage compartment of the vehicle; however, this item is not violated if the glove compartment, console, or trunk is opened in the presence of a law enforcement officer for the sole purpose of retrieving a driver's license, registration, or proof of insurance; or
    (b) concealed on or about his person, and he has a valid concealed weapons permit pursuant to the provisions of Article 4, Chapter 31, Title 23;

But you would or should know that if you could legally carry in South Cariolina.

Post imported post

Since everyone on here keeps telling everyone to consult an attorney that they are the experts and the police are idiots I thought I would see if this attorney who advertises himself as a concealed weapons attorney actually kinew what he was talking about.

I would hate todo what everyone saysand contact this attorney for leagal advice on carry in SC.