Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Info/Law Quick Reference Cards/Sheets

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Montclair, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    89

    Post imported post

    I have seen and heard about several informational sheets or quick reference cards regarding the laws for open and concealed carry. Maybe we could have those posted and "pinned" to the top of the forum for easy access. I would be happy to consolidation them and prepare the post if people want to send them to me or provide me the links.

  2. #2
    Founder's Club Member - Moderator ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    4,848
    Carry On.

    Ed

    VirginiaOpenCarry.Org (Coins, Shirts and Patches)
    - - - -
    For VA Open Carry Cards send a S.A.2S.E. to: Ed's OC cards, Box 16143, Wash DC 20041-6143 (they are free but some folks enclose a couple bucks too)

  3. #3
    Campaign Veteran roscoe13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Catlett, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    1,134
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good." - George Washington

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Montclair, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    89

    Post imported post

    Looks like these have already been posted. Good stuff.

  5. #5
    Regular Member Eeyore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    on the move
    Posts
    558

    Post imported post

    My personal versions, for open and concealed. These fit on a sheet of Avery business cards (I forget the type number).
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Guns don't kill people. Drivers on cell phones do.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Gloucester Point, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    899

    Post imported post

    Eeyore wrote:
    My personal versions, for open and concealed. These fit on a sheet of Avery business cards (I forget the type number).
    If you can fit it, you should add that 18.2-287.4 does NOT apply to those holding a valid CHP.

    http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp...cod+18.2-287.4



  7. #7
    Regular Member Eeyore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    on the move
    Posts
    558

    Post imported post

    bayboy42 wrote:
    If you can fit it, you should add that 18.2-287.4 does NOT apply to those holding a valid CHP.
    Interesting point. I didn't know that, but since I don't have any weapons covered by that paragraph (20-round mag, threaded barrel, folding stock), it's completely a non-issue for me.
    Guns don't kill people. Drivers on cell phones do.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Gloucester Point, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    899

    Post imported post

    Eeyore wrote:
    bayboy42 wrote:
    If you can fit it, you should add that 18.2-287.4 does NOT apply to those holding a valid CHP.
    Interesting point. I didn't know that, but since I don't have any weapons covered by that paragraph (20-round mag, threaded barrel, folding stock), it's completely a non-issue for me.
    No biggie...just a point of clarification...I love the layout of your cards though!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •