• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Info/Law Quick Reference Cards/Sheets

Harvdog

imported post

I have seen and heard about several informational sheets or quick reference cards regarding the laws for open and concealed carry. Maybe we could have those posted and "pinned" to the top of the forum for easy access. I would be happy to consolidation them and prepare the post if people want to send them to me or provide me the links.

Eeyore

imported post

bayboy42 wrote:
If you can fit it, you should add that 18.2-287.4 does NOT apply to those holding a valid CHP.
Interesting point. I didn't know that, but since I don't have any weapons covered by that paragraph (20-round mag, threaded barrel, folding stock), it's completely a non-issue for me.

bayboy42

imported post

Eeyore wrote:
bayboy42 wrote:
If you can fit it, you should add that 18.2-287.4 does NOT apply to those holding a valid CHP.
Interesting point. I didn't know that, but since I don't have any weapons covered by that paragraph (20-round mag, threaded barrel, folding stock), it's completely a non-issue for me.
No biggie...just a point of clarification...I love the layout of your cards though!!