• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Photos and Videos of the VCDL Annual Picnic 6-21-08

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

DSC04661.jpg

ABC National News was there too!

MORE PICS HERE:

http://picasaweb.google.com/flyboyed/VCDLAnnualPicnic2008

VA DELEGATE BRENDA POGGE SPEAKS TO VCDL AT THE PICNIC:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7ohETgmWKQ

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Great job, Ed. Thank you.

If you want to send any to newsletter@vcdl.org, I'll get them in the next issue of The Defender. (ETA: Or just give me permission to use those from your site.) Too late for this issue; it's ready for press date.

Had a great time at the picnic. Met some people I've wanted to meet for quite some time, and had a (mostly) beautiful bike ride down and back. After 350 miles, though, I'm off the bike for the night <grin>.

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

Dang it missed out on a good time. Well I hope next weeks picnic (shameless plug) will be fun too.

nova

imported post

longwatch wrote:
Dang it missed out on a good time. Well I hope next weeks picnic (shameless plug) will be fun too.

Same here. I'll be looking forward to the NOVA picnic as well...it is the day before I start a summer class at GMU so I'll be enjoying my last day off. Though I'll have a month off after the class ends before starting the fall semester so its not all that bad ;)

At least I should have a new gun to OC by next sunday.

hsmith

imported post

Where are all the dead people from all those guns in one place?!!!!

Nice pics everyone, I am sad I couldn't make it but thats how it works. Won't be in town for the Nova Picnic either :(