Thread: OC'd All Day

Post imported post

OC'd all week. I rode the bus everyday to work (due to gas prices). I rode my bike by a motor officer from Metro. I waved, he waved and I rode right past him. The officers in Las Vegas are very well trained and know the law about open carry. I went to Albertsons, Smiths, Sams Club, CVS, Office Max, Target, Starbucks, Border's Book Store, Home Depot, National Pool Supplies, and Wells Fargo. I even OC'd to an attorneys office today for a consultation. If anyone saw my gun...no one said a thing. I hope more people start to open carry.

Activist Member

Post imported post

I'm glad to hear everything went so well!

Post imported post

Spicytaie wrote:
    OC'd all week. I rode the bus everyday to work (due to gas prices). I rode my bike by a motor officer from Metro. I waved, he waved and I rode right past him. The officers in Las Vegas are very well trained and know the law about open carry. I went to Albertsons, Smiths, Sams Club, CVS, Office Max, Target, Starbucks, Border's Book Store, Home Depot, National Pool Supplies, and Wells Fargo. I even OC'd to an attorneys office today for a consultation. If anyone saw my gun...no one said a thing. I hope more people start to open carry.
    Now you know how I feel. Metro knows what they are doing and they know the law. Carry on and conduct business and you won't have a problem.

Post imported post

Bravo_Sierra wrote:
    Spicytaie wrote:
    Now you know how I feel. Metro knows what they are doing and they know the law. Carry on and conduct business and you won't have a problem.
    HPD has "sweated" me when I ask them about it on the phone but... I've OC in Lowes, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Sports Authority, several gas stations/convience stores and never had a comment or a problem. One sales lady in Walgreens kinda got the deer-in-the-headlights look when she saw my .40 but we continued our conversation normally.

ETA: It's starting to be ABnormal for me to NOT be packing. :celebrate