• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FIRE MISSION - "Was this article worthwhile?"

W.E.G.

imported post

FIRE MISSION - "Was this article worthwhile"

Click the thumbs-down icon at the bottom of the article.

We are losing so far.

http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_9662672

"Time to grow up and put your guns away
By Rebecca Walsh
Tribune Columnist
Article Last Updated: 06/22/2008 12:34:35 AM MDT

20080622__ut_walsh_0622~1_Gallery.jpg

My 20-month-old nephew loves Elmo and Dora. He also has started making explosion and gunfire noises.

I get the inevitability of little boys' fascination with guns.
What I can't figure out are the men and sometimes women who don't grow out of the gun-crazy stage of childhood, who need to have a handgun on their hips at all times, who need their neighbors to notice.

Ten of them stormed the West Valley City Council meeting last week..."

usSiR

Campaign Veteran
imported post

haha -234

that ignorant b**** needs some kind of close encounter where a tool like a gun would be useful in a situation that would render it

she is the one that needs growing up

UTOC-45-44

imported post

BobCav wrote:
-710! And ths hits just keep on coming!

-711 thought that the Article was NOT:celebrateworthwhile ANYBODIES time and effort to read it:celebrate.

She is just writing some drivel just to get another Article under her belt. I am amazed that she has made it this far as a Journalist.

TJ

unreconstructed1

imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
BobCav wrote:
-710! And ths hits just keep on coming!

-711 thought that the Article was NOT:celebrateworthwhile ANYBODIES time and effort to read it:celebrate.

She is just writing some drivel just to get another Article under her belt. I am amazed that she has made it this far as a Journalist.

TJ
Just a thought. since this trash is teh exact same drivel as the other article, which there is a thread on, shouldn't the threads be merged?

Aegis

imported post

I dont recall anywhere in the Bill of Rights or the Constitution, an Amendment or right that states you have the right to be comfortable with Me exercising My 2A rights???

Rather amusing how it was labled ; "Strapping a killing machine to my leg".....typical how the narrowest minds are always attached to the widest mouths.