• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

rds801

imported post

Happy to be part of this forum :celebrate

I've been lurking in the background for a little while and decided to join.

rds801

imported post

grishnav wrote:
Glad you joined up. You coming to the meet?

Might be working that day but I will try to make the trip if nothing is happening. Is it legal to carry loaded in St.Helens? (without chl)

grishnav

imported post

rds801 wrote:
grishnav wrote:

Might be working that day but I will try to make the trip if nothing is happening. Is it legal to carry loaded in St.Helens? (without chl)
As long as you don't conceal it, I'm not aware of an ordinance in St. Helens banning carry.

That said, having a CHL tends to smooth things over a lot should there be trouble (I don't expect there to be any), so unless your opposed to it for some reason (I know some people here don't want to be "in the system," which I can respect), I do recommend you go get it soon as ya can.

rds801

imported post

grishnav wrote:
rds801 wrote:
grishnav wrote:

As long as you don't conceal it, I'm not aware of an ordinance in St. Helens banning carry.

That said, having a CHL tends to smooth things over a lot should there be trouble (I don't expect there to be any), so unless your opposed to it for some reason (I know some people here don't want to be "in the system," which I can respect), I do recommend you go get it soon as ya can.

Just waiting for the CHL to arrive in the mail. :celebrate

Got finderprinted and my pic taken on the 4th. How long have some of you with CHL's had to wait from the time you filled out papers, got printed, until the time it showed up in the mailbox?

Cremator75

imported post

rds801 wrote:
grishnav wrote:
rds801 wrote:
grishnav wrote:

Got finderprinted and my pic taken on the 4th. How long have some of you with CHL's had to wait from the time you filled out papers, got printed, until the time it showed up in the mailbox?
Well it has been atleast 8 years since I got mine, but it seems like back then I only waited a couple weeks. I remember being suprised at how fast it was. Renewing was even easier, as I just walked in, paid, went upstairs where they toook a new picture, printed it and handed it to me and I was on my way.

SetivaSicWood

imported post

It depends on the county you applied with but, usually is arrives within 30 days, 45 is the longest it can take.