• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCDO's Mike Stollenwerk was interviewed on TX WOAI Radio at 9:10 AM East Coast Time -Tues 24 June

RogueWarrior

imported post

OK I'll try and remember to listen OK I'm still trying to get my head around so many time zones ;) what time is that in MST

IanB

imported post

It's nice to see that OCDO has a new spokesWOMAN.
The group is called 'Open Carry' and spokeswoman Mike Stollenwerk tells 1200 WOAI news it would not result in Texans carrying guns in those floppy hip holsters like John Wayne in western movies.

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

Anybody hear me live? They asked me a few questions and kind of hung up on me when I objected to "victim disarmement zones," stating that my answer was not very good. Kind of weird - I hoped they stirred up some legislators!

sprat

imported post

I listened to the live feed, or parts of it. seems they went after you and when you couldn't answer the prohibited carry area's the host was not pleased, I missed the caller in put part

sprat

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

sprat wrote:
I listened to the live feed, or parts of it. seems they went after you and when you couldn't answer the prohibited carry area's the host was not pleased, I missed the caller in put part

sprat
Yea - apparently the off limits area are under attack by Governor Perry - he wants to trim them back. I was not going to fall for a trap of guessing and tried to indicate we should have as few as possible.

IndianaBoy79

imported post

I did not hear the broadcast; is there anywhere we can hear a replay or read a transcript? Did you record it by any chance? Thanks.