• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mitch Vilos's Books

xRapidDavex

imported post

I have his Utah Gun Laws Edition 3 that I got from Doug's Shoot N Sport, but where can I find his book on self defense?

xRapidDavex

imported post

I saw a thread where someone said "I wouldn't open carry without spending a sunday afternoon reading that book", so I assumed it was out.

GeneticsDave

imported post

usSiR wrote:
Impact in ogden has them on the front counter
The self-defense book or "Utah Gun Law 3rd Edition"? I know they have UGL3rd out at the stores, but I haven't seen his self-defense book out yet. If they have it at Impact, I'd make the drive, let me know usSiR.

And his name is pronounced V-los, Veelos as you said.

usSiR

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Oooh....
Sorry I've been using my phone to reply, I'll swing by there tomorrow or the next day before work and check it out.

GeneticsDave

imported post

For those who want to get Mitch Vilos books (currently speaking of Utah Gun Law, 3rd Edition with Plain Talk Summaries), copies are available at the following retailers:

• Impact Guns on 1900 W. (the "old" highway) in West Ogden
  • Gallensons on 2nd South in Salt Lake
  • Doug’s Shoot n Sport at 49th and Redwood in West Valley
  • Impact Guns in West Valley/Kearns (used to be "Totally Awesome Guns" 4700 S. and about 4100 W.)
  • Get Some Guns and Ammo in South Salt Lake on State Street
  • Funny Bunny Movie Guns (FBMG) in Draper on the frontage road (13200 South)
  • Van Wagonen’s Finance in Orem
  • Gunnies in Orem
  • Rangemasters in Springville
  • Dixie Guns and Fish in St. George
  • Hurst Sports on Bluff Street in St. George
  • A Pawn, Guns and Diamonds on East Tabernacle in St. George
  • Bracken’s Sporting Goods in Enterprise

scorpioajr

imported post

GeneticsDave wrote:
For those who want to get Mitch Vilos books (currently speaking of Utah Gun Law, 3rd Edition with Plain Talk Summaries), copies are available at the following retailers:
BUMP: This is some good info for the newbies. Hey, I'm a newbie...