• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

So who in Forida is going to start the online petition for open carry rights?

flcaptainbill

imported post

Already started it. I created the page and am hosting it on a server at my home that way only one person has access to all the information but some people on some other forums are saying they won't sign it because they are concerned about what will happen to their information. Trying to find someone "official" to take it over so maybe it will get somewhere.

http://flopencarry.com