Thread: About to bust my OC cherry with the warm weather coming

Post imported post

Wish me luck guys!!!! With all this nice weather coming I feel it's time to bust my OC cherry. Kinda scared but not really.I really don't feel like dealing with LEOs but I think I'm ready.

Post imported post

Is it just me, or are our first-OC metaphors turning more and more to the naughty side?

Post imported post

The Lake Stevens LEO's are a fairly reasonable bunch. Gung Ho butwell trained. Take your "Information Packet" with you.

I run into them a lot at the range and find them to be pretty sharp on the law. Behave yourself and be polite if stopped. You should be fine.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

Post imported post

antispam540 wrote:
    Is it just me, or are our first-OC metaphors turning more and more to the naughty side?
    LOL no pun intended:celebrate

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Good Luck

State Researcher

Post imported post

bayfire66 wrote:
    Wish me luck guys!!!! With all this nice weather coming I feel it's time to bust my OC cherry. Kinda scared but not really.I really don't feel like dealing with LEOs but I think I'm ready.
    Good luck man! Be confdent that will be your first line of defense. Act like you know what you are doing, and what you are doing is right.

If a cop stops you, well you've seen a lot of different ideas on how to deal with it. My suggestion, get it over with as quickly as possible and take the matter up with his/her superiors.

I don't think you will have any problems though. More and more the word is getting around.

Good luck and let us know how things go!

Post imported post

I officially busted my OC cheery today in lakewood. Went to the rite aid on bridgeport to get the wife some medicine ( the stuff behind the counter). No one said a word. Then it was off to 7-11 for a slushy. Walked by three employes strong sided and not a single word. I will admit I was nervous on the inside but don't think I showed it in my behavior. Thanks to all the great people that put their time and effort into helping others to do's and don'ts of OCing.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

dlnwoody wrote:
    I officially busted my OC cheery today in lakewood. Went to the rite aid on bridgeport to get the wife some medicine ( the stuff behind the counter). No one said a word. Then it was off to 7-11 for a slushy. Walked by three employes strong sided and not a single word. I will admit I was nervous on the inside but don't think I showed it in my behavior. Thanks to all the great people that put their time and effort into helping others to do's and don'ts of OCing.
    I was just thinking yesterday if you OCed yet.. Good for you man. I'll be home in about 3 weeks and we have to hang out andOCing together.

Post imported post

Congrats on the OC. It only gets easier and easier, even if you talk to managers and LEO's.
    B.S. Chemistry UofWA '09
    KF7GEA

Post imported post

antispam540 wrote:
    Sometimes the remarks about OC remind me of a 10 year-old boys talking about looking at the ladies underwear section of the Sears catalog.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

PT111 wrote:
    antispam540 wrote:
    Sometimes the remarks about OC remind me of a 10 year-old boys talking about looking at the ladies underwear section of the Sears catalog.
    You still got those catalogues?

Post imported post

gonna pop my oc cherry this weekend when i go to the range i'll give it a test run stopping at 7eleven.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

antispam540 wrote:
    I would say something in agreement, but I think that the genteel fellas who named my state had something besides new territory in mind.

(Thoselast four words wereunintentional, but I think I'll let themstand. )
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

irfner wrote:
    PT111 wrote:
    antispam540 wrote:
    You still got those catalogues?
    I think Sears quit with their catalog several years ago. Besides National Geographic was better.