• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCDO's John Pierce on KTSA News Radio in San Antonio at 6:00PM Today

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

jaredbelch wrote:
Great interview!
Thanks! Did it come across as well thought out? I try not to "preach" but you never know how an interview is going to go. :)

jaredbelch

Founder's Club Member
imported post

jpierce wrote:
jaredbelch wrote:
Great interview!
Thanks! Did it come across as well thought out? I try not to "preach" but you never know how an interview is going to go. :)
Yeah it sounded great.

I've got the audio in mp3 if anyone can host it... (I'll have it soon, it's rendering)

Edit: I tried to upload it... That didn't work it's a bit too big :banghead:

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

Great! Send it to me ASAP and I will add it to the site!

jaredbelch wrote:
jpierce wrote:
jaredbelch wrote:
Great interview!
Yeah it sounded great.

I've got the audio in mp3 if anyone can host it... (I'll have it soon, it's rendering)

jaredbelch

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Finally it sent! I need to upgrade my computer!

jpierce wrote:
Great! Send it to me ASAP and I will add it to the site!

jaredbelch wrote:
jpierce wrote:
jaredbelch wrote:
Great interview!
Yeah it sounded great.