• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Texas Law Firm blog posts story on open carry movement!

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Amazing. The law firm uses the image from Delaware Open Carry that says the image can only be reproduced with their permission!

Also, the blog talks about the Second Amendment "granting" partial firearms rights. Did they fall asleep in constitutional law class?

Maybe I'm being too nit-picky, but I don't think Davy Crockett thought of himself as a "cowboy".

Anyway, good luck to you all in TX. The momentum is on our side so its a good time to push for this!