• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NRA Banquet Montgomery

gwagner

imported post

The Captial City Friends of the NRA will hold it's annual banquet at the Alcazar Shrine Temple in Montgomery, AL on oct 9th, 2008 at 5:30PM - Until.

Weapons, art, and misc. items will be auctioned off to raise money for the NRA Foundation...a non profit arm of the NRA that supports firearm education and training nationwide.

http://www.friendsofnra.org/images/national/merchandise/2008-Standard-Merchandise-Flyer.pdf

Dinner will be provided in the price of the ticket ($25.00.) We will also have a cash bar provided by the Shriners.

Please e-mail CCFriendsofNRA@gmail.com for ticket info.

Galen Wagner

gwagner

imported post

I have ticket chances to win an NRA Freedom Warrior Kimber Custom II .45. $5.00 donation each or 6 for $25.00 donation.

If you are interested, e-mail ccfriendsofnra@gmail.com

I can mail tickets to you if you mail a check or money order. You do not need to be present to win.