• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Who's in?

SpyderTattoo

imported post

Thanks Trigger, I'll most likely be there Saturday morning. By the way, what are you selling?

Also, if you're bringing in your gun, you're not allowed to bring in any ammo for it. The security guards at the front gate will ask you for your weapon, and zip-tie it up, then ask you if you have any ammo for it.

I agree Bear... but I do enjoy the atmosphere there, and there are no other gunshows around.

luvmyglock

imported post

So if I trek all the way there from Olympia, what are the chances I will get a good price on some surplus ammo or something? 9mm is the name of the game...I need ammo.

Austin

XD45PlusP

imported post

luvmyglock wrote:
So if I trek all the way there from Olympia, what are the chances I will get a good price on some surplus ammo or something? 9mm is the name of the game...I need ammo.

Austin
You will find "Plenty" of 9x19 Ammo :celebrate