• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Smokey Point Alfy's Pizza

jbone

imported post

OC at Alfy’s pizza last night in Smokey Point. Several patrons noticed as I was leaving, nothing said, don’t know if the staff was aware. As I arrived back in my neighborhood and tailing Arlington PD, we arrived at the same destination (my house), he parked on the street in front of my home. My wife says see you did it now! I exited my van in my drive way (yes a minivan), he must have viewed my M&P9c. He looked me over briefly then departed. Coincidence? Or do you think a patron called in my plate #

joeroket

imported post

Thats a tough call. If they called it in from Smokey Point it would have went out to SnoCo and not Arlington. Unless Arlington monitors the county frequencies I doubt they would have even known.

G20-IWB24/7

imported post

Coincidence or not, aren't these the kind of LE encounters we are looking to have???

The kind where the LEO makes sure you're a regular guy (who happens to have a gun), and then goes away w/out making any real contact.

Good outing.

Bear 45/70

imported post

Sounds to me like the cop observed you, saw that you were doing nothing illegal and went on his way to other things. Pretty much just like he should.

just_a_car

imported post

G20-IWB24/7 wrote:
Coincidence or not, aren't these the kind of LE encounters we are looking to have???

The kind where the LEO makes sure you're a regular guy (who happens to have a gun), and then goes away w/out making any real contact.

Good outing.
+1.

+1 to Bear's comment also.

jbone

imported post

Thanks all! Hope all my OC's turn out this way!