• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What do you guys think about a Connecticut citizens defense league?

GunOwnerJoe

imported post

minus wrote:
clear.gif

clear.gif

class="forumText"I have the free web hosting space. Kind of something like the sportsman's coalition but with more support for handguns/carry rights/ebr's.
I AM DOWN FOR THIS! Let me know the information!

-Joe

sfcret

imported post

I will be back on 2/17. If that dates works better for more of those that would like to attend. Lets have everyone reply what date is beter 16 or 17 and then the meeting should happen when the most will attend.

uskrusader

imported post

sfcret wrote:
I will be back on 2/17. If that dates works better for more of those that would like to attend. Lets have everyone reply what date is beter 16 or 17 and then the meeting should happen when the most will attend.

I will post this on the new thread:

Dinner/Meeting: Official sign-up/dicussion thread!!

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum14/21207.html