(1) You must have a CCW to carry concealed in Wyo.... subject to Wyo. laws.
(2) Any age may carry open... though most folks think that children should be supervised.
(3) All visitors are welcome. Bring your guns, follow the standard gunsafety rules and have a great time!
(5) You have to be16 yrs to drive anyway... guns in the car are legal, must be in plain sight, and can be loaded.
(6) You may not discharge a firearm within 150 yrds of a state or national campground. (but you can carry loaded)
Wyoming is still mostly wilderness... We have cougars (sneaky).. bears(brown/black/grizz.. leave 'em alone)... wolfs' (they probably wont bother humans)
Badgers and wolverins are nasty, but you probably wont encounter them.
Wyoming is one of the 'last great states'.. come visit and have a ton of fun.