• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Allow me to introduce myself

Garza

Tampa, Currently in Newport News,VA, Florida, USA
imported post

Guess I should intro myself,

The name is Garza and I am currently in VA. My best friend is my PT92and 2 17 round mags. No matter what I do he always follows me. Like a tag-a-long.lol Currently looking to get a Glock 19 (for the Glock lovers) ora brick for all others. I have been lurking on the forum since whatever date it says there on the side and have enjoyed reading everyones stories. Everyone keep up the good work and and know you have another soldier in the fight for our2A rights.

:celebrate:lol::celebrate

WhiteFeather

imported post

Welcome aboard!

Since you have been around for a while you have had the first hand chance to witness the passion that sometimes rocks the boat.

Feel free to barge in on any topic and reveal your thoughts on the subject. A wealth of knowledge is here for anyone.

imperialism2024

imported post

Welcome!

I wonder if it might be useful to combine all of the introduction threads into one, perhaps one that is stickied in this forum. Then we get to hear from all of the new members, without cluttering the forum.