Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mexican Troops busted for Home Invasion and Murder in Phoenix

Post imported post

http://kfyi.com/pages/local_news.htm...rticle=3875223

The suspects may have been hired by drug cartels to perform home invasions and assassinations in the U.S.

Police reportsshow that three menarrested in a Phoenix home invasion and homicide Monday may have been active members of the Mexican Army.

While on the J.D. Hayworth show, Phoenix Law Enforcement Association President Mark Spencer said that the men involved were hired by drug cartels to perform home invasions and assassinations.

The Monday morning incident at 8329 W. Cypress St. resulted in the death of the homeowner. Between 50 and 100 rounds were fired at the house.

Spencer said a police officer told him that one of the men captured said they were completely prepared to ambush Phoenix police, but ran out of ammunition.

He added that all were all dressed in military tactical gear and were armed with AR-15 assault rifles.Three other men involved in the invasion escaped.

Click Hereto listen to Mark Spencer's entire interview on the J.D. Hayworth show.

However, Phoenix Police have not confirmed the men were Mexican Army members.

Sgt. Joel Tranter said one suspect revealed that he had "prior military training," but "no credible evidence" that any of them were active in the military.

Click Herefor more from Sgt. Tranter with KFYI reporter Bob Bennett.

Peace through superior firepower

Luke 11:21
    "When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed.

Regular Member desert-prospector's Avatar
    (City of the Crosses), Las Cruces New Mexico, USA

Post imported post

This kinda goes along with our local news story on hit list put out for people in New Mexico.

Report said that there were names of people in Albuquerque, Deming and Las Cruces. They would not release names but did say it was authentic.

I told everyone this war south of the border was going to spill over. This is but only one reason I carry!

Post imported post

Flintlock wrote:
    http://kfyi.com/pages/local_news.htm...rticle=3875223

The suspects may have been hired by drug cartels to perform home invasions and assassinations in the U.S.

Police reportsshow that three menarrested in a Phoenix home invasion and homicide Monday may have been active members of the Mexican Army.

While on the J.D. Hayworth show, Phoenix Law Enforcement Association President Mark Spencer said that the men involved were hired by drug cartels to perform home invasions and assassinations.

The Monday morning incident at 8329 W. Cypress St. resulted in the death of the homeowner. Between 50 and 100 rounds were fired at the house.

Spencer said a police officer told him that one of the men captured said they were completely prepared to ambush Phoenix police, but ran out of ammunition.

He added that all were all dressed in military tactical gear and were armed with AR-15 assault rifles.Three other men involved in the invasion escaped.

Click Hereto listen to Mark Spencer's entire interview on the J.D. Hayworth show.

However, Phoenix Police have not confirmed the men were Mexican Army members.

Sgt. Joel Tranter said one suspect revealed that he had "prior military training," but "no credible evidence" that any of them were active in the military.

Click Herefor more from Sgt. Tranter with KFYI reporter Bob Bennett.

For certain sounds like something out of a Movie:shock:

TJ

P.S
    Between 50 and 100 rounds were fired at the house.
    I carry more than this on a daily basis and the ran out of ammo.

And people wonder WHY I carry that many. This is one clear example. Defence against enemies BOTH Foreign and Domestic.

D.S

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Time to find another JohnPershing.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Citizen wrote:
    Time to find another JohnPershing.
    Hehe.... nice!

Post imported post

Ask yourself this.

Why wasn't this on Mainstream News?

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Eagleeye wrote:
    Ask yourself this.

Because they want to inform your opinion, not you.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Eagleeye wrote:
    Ask yourself this.

I snagged it off the Drudge Report buried under the Heller Ruling, among other topics...
    Peace through superior firepower

Luke 11:21
    "When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

I heard about this on the Radio yesterday on the drive home. Appalling. Simply disturbing. Chalk one up for border security, eh?

Yeah, you don't hear about this on the mainstream media because you might get upset and write your congressman or governor about it and then they wouldn't get thier way.

Post imported post

Eagleeye wrote:
    Ask yourself this.

Bet I'll be hearing about it on The Savage Nation tonight.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Fox is reporting on it right now. It took a few days, but its getting national press as it well should.

Post imported post

It doesn't matter though...nothing will be done about it. We're too busy fighting in Iraq to deal with real threats.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

MetalChris wrote:
    It doesn't matter though...nothing will be done about it. We're too busy fighting in Iraq to deal with real threats.
    The real threats never get mentioned because they do everything they can to hide the nature of their threat.

A squad of Mexican army troops on druglord payroll shooting up a house? Not a big threat, I'm thinking.

People in Arizona are a little different than the latte-sipping, effetes in Seattle. The drug gunners are somewhat lucky there weren't a couple well armed neighbors on either side to catch themin a cross-fire.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if there weren't a few quiet neighborhood meetings over the coming days planning a big surprise for any more such border incursions.

Its one thing to shoot up a border town. Shooting up Phoenix won't be tolerated by all the citizens, even if the city government does nothing.

Post imported post

I'm betting that if these were domestic-born gang members of non-Hispanic descent, this story would never have been posted on this site.

Regardless, this is a situation best solved by armed citizens, not more government. Gang of guys shooting at a house? Then break out the AK and kill 'em all. Er, I mean, stop the threat. Don't go whining to Big Brother to legislate your prejudices. Instead, give the people the tools to fight real and immediate threats. Like unlicensed open carry (concealed too, perhaps, while they're at it), unlicensed full-auto and short-barreled rifles/shotguns, and vastly decreased import regulations for guns and ammo.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

imperialism2024 wrote:
    I'm betting that if these were domestic-born gang members of non-Hispanic descent, this story would never have been posted on this site.

Regardless, this is a situation best solved by armed citizens, not more government. Gang of guys shooting at a house? Then break out the AK and kill 'em all. Er, I mean, stop the threat. Don't go whining to Big Brother to legislate your prejudices. Instead, give the people the tools to fight real and immediate threats. Like unlicensed open carry (concealed too, perhaps, while they're at it), unlicensed full-auto and short-barreled rifles/shotguns, and vastly decreased import regulations for guns and ammo.
    Problem is that they were all in "Pheonix Police" garb so who could tell they were really federales.

Post imported post

Guys, the person these supposed "Mexican troops" killed was some scumbag Jamaican drug dealer.

A good shoot in my book! Let the scum kill each other, so long as no innocents are harmed, I could care less!

Post imported post

MetalChris wrote:
    Guys, the person these supposed "Mexican troops" killed was some scumbag Jamaican drug dealer.

A good shoot in my book! Let the scum kill each other, so long as no innocents are harmed, I could care less!
    Unfortunately, innocent bystanders sometimes get shot in inter-gang shootouts. And if something like this happens again who's to say that the druggies wont hit the wrong house? Hell, our cops do it so why would the druggies be any smarter?
    "You can teach 'em, but you cant learn 'em."

Post imported post

imperialism2024 wrote:
    If any people, suspected of being members of another nation's military, are here in this nation illegally and shooting up other people I think it is of great interest to members of this forum. That is a far different situation from any domestic-born gang member committing a violent act in this nation. Domestic-born gang members doing so is a violent criminal act whereas active members of a foreign military performing violent acts in this nation, regardless of who is targeted, can be considered an act of war. A real act of war as in congress actually declares war and we actually throw the entire might of our military, without ***** footing around, behind eliminating that nation's ability to attack us on our own soil. It would further be (another) significant act of violation of our national sovereignty. The fact that they were disguised as members of our domestic police force is even more troubling.

My concerns are not greatly assuaged by an official statement that the men were not active members of a foreign military. There have been numerous incidents of the Mexican military violating our sovereignty by crossing our border and even engaging in armed action against our border patrol and national guard which have been glossed over or initially denied by our government. Our government has and continues to blatantly ignore and even obfuscate such facts. Given the constitutional charge that the federal gov't provide for the common defense, the continued failure of our gov't to secure our borders against gang bangers, foreign military incursions and other unauthorized crossings is in many people's opinion a gross abrogation of constitutional duties and a breech of the many covenants of statehood.

Given that perspective, I think this story is more germane to the matters of this forum than are many other items posted herein.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Post imported post

deepdiver wrote:
    imperialism2024 wrote:
    If any people, suspected of being members of another nation's military, are here in this nation illegally and shooting up other people I think it is of great interest to members of this forum. That is a far different situation from any domestic-born gang member committing a violent act in this nation. Domestic-born gang members doing so is a violent criminal act whereas active members of a foreign military performing violent acts in this nation, regardless of who is targeted, can be considered an act of war. A real act of war as in congress actually declares war and we actually throw the entire might of our military, without ***** footing around, behind eliminating that nation's ability to attack us on our own soil. It would further be (another) significant act of violation of our national sovereignty. The fact that they were disguised as members of our domestic police force is even more troubling.

My concerns are not greatly assuaged by an official statement that the men were not active members of a foreign military. There have been numerous incidents of the Mexican military violating our sovereignty by crossing our border and even engaging in armed action against our border patrol and national guard which have been glossed over or initially denied by our government. Our government has and continues to blatantly ignore and even obfuscate such facts. Given the constitutional charge that the federal gov't provide for the common defense, the continued failure of our gov't to secure our borders against gang bangers, foreign military incursions and other unauthorized crossings is in many people's opinion a gross abrogation of constitutional duties and a breech of the many covenants of statehood.

Given that perspective, I think this story is more germane to the matters of this forum than are many other items posted herein.
    Where is the Arizona State Governor? He has theduty to call out the state guard and the militia to end the invasion of his sovereign state. If he did that, then there would be significant problems for the feds.
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Post imported post

deepdiver wrote:
    imperialism2024 wrote:

Don't get me wrong, I never said that this story never deserved to be posted on this forum, and I never said that it wasn't significant, and I believe neither. However, in how it relates to the gun-owning community, it is on equal footing with domestic gang members' doing the same thing. Both are equal threats, that is.

I understand what you're saying in regards to the symbolic aspect of it. And I can see how the government should treat this differently. Yet I object to the notion that more government, more law-enforcement, and more laws are the solution.

Perhaps it stems from the fact that I see immigration like I see guns. Both are tools that are predominantly used for good. When they are abused, through the commission of criminal acts like this, or through shooting and assaulting people, respectively, it is the acts of the individuals involved that are illegal, not the tools.

Post imported post

Flintlock wrote:
    armed with AR-15 assault rifles.
    arg

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Huck wrote:
    MetalChris wrote:

Unfortunately, innocent bystanders sometimes get shot in inter-gang shootouts. And if something like this happens again who's to say that the druggies wont hit the wrong house? Hell, our cops do it so why would the druggies be any smarter?
    Prolly cause the druggies get paid more, relatively speaking, than your average LEO.

As far as who was killed, from a pragmatic standpoint it sounds great, but think about what just happened from a political standpoint; two members of the Mexican Army, compromised by drug gangs, smuggled across the border with automatic weapons, drove up to a private residence and proceeded to turn that Phoenix street into a cross-section of Fallujah. That is an invasion. The drug cartels are waging an open war by proxy with both the U.S. and Mexican top brass, using the Mexican Army against itself and us.

What I would be very interested in learning is where those two got their orders. Did they get them from a direct contact to the drug cartels... or their own CO? And if it's the latter, where did he get the orders? If it goes more than a couple steps above the front lines, we've got entire brigades and battalions, maybe more, compromised by drug gangs. It's like a scene out of Traffic.

Post imported post

Liko81 wrote:
    What I would be very interested in learning is where those two got their orders. Did they get them from a direct contact to the drug cartels... or their own CO? And if it's the latter, where did he get the orders? If it goes more than a couple steps above the front lines, we've got entire brigades and battalions, maybe more, compromised by drug gangs. It's like a scene out of Traffic.
    That is perhaps the most important question that needs to be answered. Unfortunately, I doubt we can get any such answers. Apparently, even the assumption that they were military is being denied.

Post imported post

deepdiver wrote:
    Snip
    ...active members of a foreign military performing violent acts in this nation, regardless of who is targeted, can be considered an act of war.
    Not if the military members aren't sanctioned by their government. Let's say I was to go ape-$hit, cross the Canadian border, and kill a couple of Canucks. Since I'm in the military does that make it an act of war? Nope, not unless my commander ordered me to cross the border and carry out said act.

I understand what you're saying though, and do agree that it is unacceptable that we have anybody violating our borders, much less foreign troops.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast