• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mexican Troops busted for Home Invasion and Murder in Phoenix

Flintlock

imported post

http://kfyi.com/pages/local_news.html?feed=118695&article=3875223

The suspects may have been hired by drug cartels to perform home invasions and assassinations in the U.S.

Police reportsshow that three menarrested in a Phoenix home invasion and homicide Monday may have been active members of the Mexican Army.

While on the J.D. Hayworth show, Phoenix Law Enforcement Association President Mark Spencer said that the men involved were hired by drug cartels to perform home invasions and assassinations.

The Monday morning incident at 8329 W. Cypress St. resulted in the death of the homeowner. Between 50 and 100 rounds were fired at the house.

Spencer said a police officer told him that one of the men captured said they were completely prepared to ambush Phoenix police, but ran out of ammunition.

He added that all were all dressed in military tactical gear and were armed with AR-15 assault rifles.Three other men involved in the invasion escaped.

speaker.gif
Click Hereto listen to Mark Spencer's entire interview on the J.D. Hayworth show.

However, Phoenix Police have not confirmed the men were Mexican Army members.

Sgt. Joel Tranter said one suspect revealed that he had "prior military training," but "no credible evidence" that any of them were active in the military.

speaker.gif
Click Herefor more from Sgt. Tranter with KFYI reporter Bob Bennett.

desert-prospector

(City of the Crosses), Las Cruces New Mexico, USA
imported post

This kinda goes along with our local news story on hit list put out for people in New Mexico.

Report said that there were names of people in Albuquerque, Deming and Las Cruces. They would not release names but did say it was authentic.

I told everyone this war south of the border was going to spill over. This is but only one reason I carry!

UTOC-45-44

imported post

Flintlock wrote:
http://kfyi.com/pages/local_news.html?feed=118695&article=3875223

The suspects may have been hired by drug cartels to perform home invasions and assassinations in the U.S.

Police reportsshow that three menarrested in a Phoenix home invasion and homicide Monday may have been active members of the Mexican Army.

While on the J.D. Hayworth show, Phoenix Law Enforcement Association President Mark Spencer said that the men involved were hired by drug cartels to perform home invasions and assassinations.

The Monday morning incident at 8329 W. Cypress St. resulted in the death of the homeowner. Between 50 and 100 rounds were fired at the house.

Spencer said a police officer told him that one of the men captured said they were completely prepared to ambush Phoenix police, but ran out of ammunition.

He added that all were all dressed in military tactical gear and were armed with AR-15 assault rifles.Three other men involved in the invasion escaped.

speaker.gif
Click Hereto listen to Mark Spencer's entire interview on the J.D. Hayworth show.

However, Phoenix Police have not confirmed the men were Mexican Army members.

Sgt. Joel Tranter said one suspect revealed that he had "prior military training," but "no credible evidence" that any of them were active in the military.

speaker.gif
Click Herefor more from Sgt. Tranter with KFYI reporter Bob Bennett.

For certain sounds like something out of a Movie:shock:

TJ

P.S
Between 50 and 100 rounds were fired at the house.
I carry more than this on a daily basis :lol:and the ran out of ammo.

And people wonder WHY I carry that many. This is one clear example. Defence against enemies BOTH Foreign and Domestic.

D.S

Flintlock

imported post

Eagleeye wrote:
Ask yourself this.

Why wasn't this on Mainstream News?
I snagged it off the Drudge Report buried under the Heller Ruling, among other topics...

DopaVash

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I heard about this on the Radio yesterday on the drive home. Appalling. Simply disturbing. Chalk one up for border security, eh?

Yeah, you don't hear about this on the mainstream media because you might get upset and write your congressman or governor about it and then they wouldn't get thier way.

DopaVash

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Fox is reporting on it right now. It took a few days, but its getting national press as it well should.

MetalChris

imported post

It doesn't matter though...nothing will be done about it. We're too busy fighting in Iraq to deal with real threats.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

MetalChris wrote:
It doesn't matter though...nothing will be done about it. We're too busy fighting in Iraq to deal with real threats.

The real threats never get mentioned because they do everything they can to hide the nature of their threat.

A squad of Mexican army troops on druglord payroll shooting up a house? Not a big threat, I'm thinking.

People in Arizona are a little different than the latte-sipping, effetes in Seattle. The drug gunners are somewhat lucky there weren't a couple well armed neighbors on either side to catch themin a cross-fire.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if there weren't a few quiet neighborhood meetings over the coming days planning a big surprise for any more such border incursions.

Its one thing to shoot up a border town. Shooting up Phoenix won't be tolerated by all the citizens, even if the city government does nothing.

imperialism2024

imported post

I'm betting that if these were domestic-born gang members of non-Hispanic descent, this story would never have been posted on this site.

Regardless, this is a situation best solved by armed citizens, not more government. Gang of guys shooting at a house? Then break out the AK and kill 'em all. Er, I mean, stop the threat. Don't go whining to Big Brother to legislate your prejudices. Instead, give the people the tools to fight real and immediate threats. Like unlicensed open carry (concealed too, perhaps, while they're at it), unlicensed full-auto and short-barreled rifles/shotguns, and vastly decreased import regulations for guns and ammo.

DopaVash

Founder's Club Member
imported post

imperialism2024 wrote:
I'm betting that if these were domestic-born gang members of non-Hispanic descent, this story would never have been posted on this site.

Regardless, this is a situation best solved by armed citizens, not more government. Gang of guys shooting at a house? Then break out the AK and kill 'em all. Er, I mean, stop the threat. Don't go whining to Big Brother to legislate your prejudices. Instead, give the people the tools to fight real and immediate threats. Like unlicensed open carry (concealed too, perhaps, while they're at it), unlicensed full-auto and short-barreled rifles/shotguns, and vastly decreased import regulations for guns and ammo.
Problem is that they were all in "Pheonix Police" garb so who could tell they were really federales.

MetalChris

imported post

Guys, the person these supposed "Mexican troops" killed was some scumbag Jamaican drug dealer.

A good shoot in my book! Let the scum kill each other, so long as no innocents are harmed, I could care less!

Huck

imported post

MetalChris wrote:
Guys, the person these supposed "Mexican troops" killed was some scumbag Jamaican drug dealer.

A good shoot in my book! Let the scum kill each other, so long as no innocents are harmed, I could care less!
Unfortunately, innocent bystanders sometimes get shot in inter-gang shootouts. And if something like this happens again who's to say that the druggies wont hit the wrong house? Hell, our cops do it so why would the druggies be any smarter?

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

imperialism2024 wrote:
If any people, suspected of being members of another nation's military, are here in this nation illegally and shooting up other people I think it is of great interest to members of this forum. That is a far different situation from any domestic-born gang member committing a violent act in this nation. Domestic-born gang members doing so is a violent criminal act whereas active members of a foreign military performing violent acts in this nation, regardless of who is targeted, can be considered an act of war. A real act of war as in congress actually declares war and we actually throw the entire might of our military, without pussy footing around, behind eliminating that nation's ability to attack us on our own soil. It would further be (another) significant act of violation of our national sovereignty. The fact that they were disguised as members of our domestic police force is even more troubling.

My concerns are not greatly assuaged by an official statement that the men were not active members of a foreign military. There have been numerous incidents of the Mexican military violating our sovereignty by crossing our border and even engaging in armed action against our border patrol and national guard which have been glossed over or initially denied by our government. Our government has and continues to blatantly ignore and even obfuscate such facts. Given the constitutional charge that the federal gov't provide for the common defense, the continued failure of our gov't to secure our borders against gang bangers, foreign military incursions and other unauthorized crossings is in many people's opinion a gross abrogation of constitutional duties and a breech of the many covenants of statehood.

Given that perspective, I think this story is more germane to the matters of this forum than are many other items posted herein.

Thundar

imported post

deepdiver wrote:
imperialism2024 wrote:
If any people, suspected of being members of another nation's military, are here in this nation illegally and shooting up other people I think it is of great interest to members of this forum. That is a far different situation from any domestic-born gang member committing a violent act in this nation. Domestic-born gang members doing so is a violent criminal act whereas active members of a foreign military performing violent acts in this nation, regardless of who is targeted, can be considered an act of war. A real act of war as in congress actually declares war and we actually throw the entire might of our military, without pussy footing around, behind eliminating that nation's ability to attack us on our own soil. It would further be (another) significant act of violation of our national sovereignty. The fact that they were disguised as members of our domestic police force is even more troubling.

My concerns are not greatly assuaged by an official statement that the men were not active members of a foreign military. There have been numerous incidents of the Mexican military violating our sovereignty by crossing our border and even engaging in armed action against our border patrol and national guard which have been glossed over or initially denied by our government. Our government has and continues to blatantly ignore and even obfuscate such facts. Given the constitutional charge that the federal gov't provide for the common defense, the continued failure of our gov't to secure our borders against gang bangers, foreign military incursions and other unauthorized crossings is in many people's opinion a gross abrogation of constitutional duties and a breech of the many covenants of statehood.

Given that perspective, I think this story is more germane to the matters of this forum than are many other items posted herein.
Where is the Arizona State Governor? He has theduty to call out the state guard and the militia to end the invasion of his sovereign state. If he did that, then there would be significant problems for the feds.