• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC vs CC a Convert And Why

rain252

imported post

Hey Alec, if McCain is elected, I'm sure he'll summon you do advise him since you both were POW's in Hanoi, and you were an adviser to two other Presidents.

Duty calls again!

And.....I wasn't supposed to say anything, but there is talk of a movie that is being made about you, man. I heard Matt Damon is playing you. That's probably why we haven't heard back from you lately. You're probably on location as the technical adviser on the movie set. You're awesome, dude!

ODA 226

imported post

Speaking as a real Special Forces Operator, guys like this poser make me sick. Over on www.professionalsoldiers.com we are committed to exposing frauds like this. Several have been put in jail as a result.

Unfortunately though, it is very difficult to find prosecutors that are willing to take the case. But when they do, the payoff is most gratifying!

rain252

imported post

Alec....where are you, man?

Has the new Pres. been in contact for any advising? I know you can't tell us much, but can you share any non-classified stuff with us?

Nick603

imported post

My compliments to rain...for exposing a true BS'r for what he really is...a coward.

I can't fathom why someone would think they could really BS a bunch of guys, who obviously have had true-life military experiences.

And it's totally disrespectful and showing ignorance towards those brave men and women who have served our great country. What a JERK....:cuss:

The createn should be banned from here.

And a personal notation from myself....Thank you to those who have and do serve.

rain252

imported post

Thanks, Nick. Yeah, if he had just done the usual bragging, etc, I wouldn't have given a sh*t. But he went too far with claiming purple hearts, being a POW, etc. etc that it all had to be debunked when it became obvious it didn't pass the smell test.

Walther

imported post

Was just reading over some of my old posts and checked this one.

Yeah, good job guys, he hasn't posted since. I think you really rooted him out.;)

rain252

imported post

Hey I wonder where our hero, Alec, is? Anyone heard from him lately?

He is probably out there somewhere doing covert black ops in deep cover.

Where or where are you, Alec, you lying phoney piece of shit?

No doubt he now has a new screenname and building a whole new fake story.

Jarod44588

imported post

If this EX fed and whatnot is so strapped for cash, and has to chose between meds and food, then WTF is with the nice online experience? AKA COMPUTER. I would have thought the goverment would have seized it. And if the computer isnt his maybe he drives to the library with the car he cant afford to put gas into.
My father served in the navy, both of my grandfathers served in the Marines. And this guy thinks its "clever" to impersonate a soldier, or ex soldier? Yea not even cool.

Sonora Rebel

imported post

I thought this thread had been put to rest...

I'm still torqued 'bout the amount of 'posers' I encounter... even since this Alec thing. 'Been maybe 4-5 of 'em here 'n there since this thread began. Not on OCDO... but for some reason I keep havin' these encounters. I don't even wear anything remotely 'military'... 'cept maybe the holster. Sadder still is I've run into 'em at the VFW. Not 'regulars'... but they're there. :(

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:
I thought this thread had been put to rest...

I'm still torqued 'bout the amount of 'posers' I encounter... even since this Alec thing. 'Been maybe 4-5 of 'em here 'n there since this thread began. Not on OCDO... but for some reason I keep havin' these encounters. I don't even wear anything remotely 'military'... 'cept maybe the holster. Sadder still is I've run into 'em at the VFW. Not 'regulars'... but they're there. :(

I know what you're saying. There's always a few out there. What I honestly don't know is if they actually don't think they'll be caught in their lies or if they are counting on getting caught. I tend to think that it's probably the latter, especially in the case of "the one who will remain nameless" (the one I posted about above, but I don't want to say his name again incase the third typing causes him to appear like Beatlejuice)

I think they want to get caught and get some kind of rise out of it in their sick twisted little minds. Or maybe, they just want to see how many people will fall for it.

I guess alla guycan do is try and make sure no one can blow smoke uphis arse.

N00blet45

imported post

Oh how I love necroed threads.

Isn't it rather shameful that they are so lame at impersonating service members? At least they could do some research before they don the facade.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

TBH, this thead didn't make me think of Gecko45, it made me think of this:

[flash=480,400]http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:item:southparkstudios.com:150483[/flash]

Dahwg

imported post

Brass Magnet wrote:
marshaul wrote:
TBH, this thead didn't make me think of Gecko45........
No!  No!  You said the name again! :uhoh:

Be very careful. It's like Beetlegeux, don't say it a third time or he will sign up on this forum- don't say I didn't warn you!