• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FOR NEW OWNER'S FIRST TIMERS

BIG_DAWGS_1618

imported post

HEY EVERYONE, I AM NOT ONLY NEW TO THIS SITE, BUT I HAVE SEEN SOME OF THE THINGS ABT OPEN CARRY AND I WOULD LIKE TO NOT ONLY OWN MY FIRST GUN BUT ALSO HAVE IT OPEN CARRY LIKE ON MY SIDE.. BUT IN MY STATE WE CAN HAVE IT OPEN CARRY IN VECHILES ONLY, WHICH SUCKS.. HOW CAN I CHANGE IT OR BE ABLE TO HAVE IT ON ME LEGALLY AT ANY TIME LIKE YOU DO..

David.Car

imported post

1. STOP YELLING AT US!!!

2. Check your states forum for the lawsregarding Open Carry and aquiring a Concealed Carry License.

3. Go to a local gun range that rents guns and try them out. Find the one that fits your hand and shoots the best for you. (Sig is the best for a uncustomised weapon IMO)

Edit: Welcome.

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Welcome to OCDO! the best way to get the answers to your questions is to follow the link Basic Guy posted and jump in with the forum reading through the threads and asking questions when you have them. Also, the Indiana state forum would be a great place to peruse to find out the laws in your state and how to get involved in the state wide measures. Happy posting!