• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New here

Rikkiac

imported post

Hello fellow Americans!

Due to the recent news stories on this organization and the Supreme Court ruling, I have set my mind to purse my rights as a gun owner. That has brought me, and hopefully my husband, here!

I look forward to being educated and speaking with you all. We live in Oakdale California and have 2 small boys that we have been entrusted to bring up to be quality people.

Looking forward to talking with you all!

Ericka

thnavysister.png

cato

imported post

Welcome !!!!!!! Read the bochures, (don't read the CA front page ;)) and read the penal code. Hopefully with Heller, in the not too distant future,we'll see some of the laws in CA which infringe on open carry narrowed or struck down!

Rikkiac

imported post

A meet up would be great! We need some like-minded people around, too many that don't see things the same way we do.