• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FOR SALE

compmanio365

imported post

I have these two guns sitting in my gun cabinet, and I'm not shooting them, nor do I intend to.....now, I'm not saying they are in 100% condition, but they both appear fully functional, even if they are a little worn. I'm asking $50 for each.

• 1932 Beretta Gardone VT, sniper variant Carcano rifle (chambered in 6.5 Carcano), has drilled holes for scope mount. Different stock than original. $50
  • Ithaca Single Shot 20 ga shotgun, lever break, single front bead sight $50
First ones to show up to my door with cash in hand get them. Ask any questions you want, and I'll let you know if I can answer them. If you are interested, I will PM you my number and address.

Trigger Dr

imported post

If they don't sell by Friday night, and you want to, I will put them on my table at the gunshow for your price, no commission.

TechnoWeenie

imported post

compmanio365 wrote:
I have these two guns sitting in my gun cabinet, and I'm not shooting them, nor do I intend to.....now, I'm not saying they are in 100% condition, but they both appear fully functional, even if they are a little worn.  I'm asking $50 for each.

• 1932 Beretta Gardone VT, sniper variant Carcano rifle (chambered in 6.5 Carcano), has drilled holes for scope mount.  Different stock than original.  $50
  • Ithaca Single Shot 20 ga shotgun, lever break, single front bead sight  $50
First ones to show up to my door with cash in hand get them.  Ask any questions you want, and I'll let you know if I can answer them.  If you are interested, I will PM you my number and address.

total old rifle n00b...

Is that 6.5, as in, 6.5mm? I take it that ammunition isnt available?

NM, found a box of 20 for 40$... :D

6.5x52 ... holy crap!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee_9shEWUHY