Thread: Spare Ammo

Post imported post

Is there anything that restrics the carry of spare mags or number of rounds while either CC or OC?

Post imported post

No.

Post imported post

No restrictions other than your physical carrying capacity and common sense.

Legally, I have never seen any State laws, and they are preemptive regarding guns & ammunition.

I wonder if running around with bandoliers and pockets bulging full of loaded magazines would attract any extra unwanted attention? If a person was non-threatening, and within the letter of the law, what could legally be done to you?

...Orygunner...

Post imported post

Orygunner wrote:
    No restrictions other than your physical carrying capacity and common sense.

Legally, I have never seen any State laws, and they are preemptive regarding guns & ammunition.

I wonder if running around with bandoliers and pockets bulging full of loaded magazines would attract any extra unwanted attention? If a person was non-threatening, and within the letter of the law, what could legally be done to you?

...Orygunner...

I see what your saying, but I was just refering to 1 or 2 spare mags as opposed to an ammo can.

Post imported post

When I carry I have 3 mags of Hydra-Shok, 1 in the weapon and 2 back up. I always figure it is best to look at how much ammo your local law enforcement carries just in case you do have to go to court for a legal shooting. That way, when you are asked why you had 3 mags on you, you can say you were following the best role model in the city, the police

Den