• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WOW alot of new OCers joining the site huh!!!

b1ack5mith

imported post

WOW... all over the news... TONS of newspapers and many channels!

im proud of us all!

NOW PUT YER' GUNS ON AND LETS FIND SOME MORE PEOPLE TO EJUHMUHCATE!

41 Magnum

imported post

I wore a special "redneck" shirt today, one that seems especially fitting-

It has an m-16, a barreta m9, and an American flag pictured. The wording on it:

The Second Amendment,it ain't about duck huntin'

Just seemed apropriate somehow.......:D:celebrate

dng

State Researcher
imported post

This makes me so proud, I went and put on my "special" overalls with just 2 patches, my new straw hat, put a piece of chew in, and me and Bubba went shootin'. (Sarcasm)

Seriously though, it is incredible how much OCDO has grown in the past year.

UTOC-45-44

imported post

dng wrote:
This makes me so proud, I went and put on my "special" overalls with just 2 patches, my new straw hat, put a piece of chew in, and me and Bubba went shootin'. (Sarcasm)

Seriously though, it is incredible how much OCDO has grown in the past year.

Yeah, but a TON just in a few months. Last 1 or 2 have TOP NOTCH growth. AWESOME

TJ

b1ack5mith

imported post

im so excited to see it ALL OVER THE NEWS and stuff! i mean WOW... thats US! we were the "nobodies" just a few months ago, and now were front page material!!! its incredible

scorpioajr

imported post

b1ack5mith wrote:
WOW... all over the news... TONS of newspapers and many channels!

im proud of us all!

NOW PUT YER' GUNS ON AND LETS FIND SOME MORE PEOPLE TO EJUHMUHCATE!

I think the site should try better promotion. i mean i KNOW it takes $$. but see about billboards or mailers...geez, we could all get together on a certain day of the month and just pick up garbage in bad neigborhoods or something. :D

If i had a little more energy, i would put cards under ppls windshields or something. "OpenCarry.org" Thats it.

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

Or you and a buddy could put on a white shirts, tie, and slacks, and ride your bikes door to door to "recruit" new open carriers.

C-mon, guys. We're not proselytizing here.

scorpioajr

imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
Or you and a buddy could put on a white shirts, tie, and slacks, and ride your bikes door to door to "recruit" new open carriers.

C-mon, guys. We're not proselytizing here.

well: i guess, what i meant was to say that i am happier now that i KNOW that i have the RIGHT to OC. i didnt before...period.

usSiR

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I found the website one day when i was board, I was looking for information on OC because I had heard from someone about how OC loaded with a permit was legal. I had never heard of the site before hand.

I was trying to find laws and found this site that helped me find the laws, :)

Outsider

imported post

I found it through UCC, which I found through XDTalk.com, which I found researching out the Springfield XD.

Yeah, I'm happy about the growth.

b1ack5mith

imported post

i agree with kevin! lets get bikes, dress shirts, a tie, fancy pants, and a badge that says OPEN CARRY DOES NOT REQUIRE A PERMIT!

scorpioajr

imported post

D94R wrote:
Finally joined. I've been lurking in the shadows forever. Long before the LA Times article. This sight did educate me though on the legalities of open carrying. So that is what I've been doing since a month before I finally recieved my concealed carry license. Figure'd I might as well join and become a contributing member. :lol:

Welcome.:celebrate