Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Minnesota open Carry Forums

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St Paul, Minnesota, USA
    Posts
    44

    Post imported post

    Are there any organizations in Minnesota promoting/defending open carry?

    And if so, how do I contact them?

    Any help would be apprecieted.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    13

    Post imported post

    Check out mnguntalk.com and twincitiescarry.com



    Both are supportive of open carry and sponsor the Effen Gopher Open Carry Breakfasts! Next one is July 26th @ the Gopher bar in downtown St. Paul. Great place for support and networking open carry.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    17

    Post imported post

    Slade wrote:
    Check out mnguntalk.com and twincitiescarry.com



    Both are supportive of open carry and sponsor the Effen Gopher Open Carry Breakfasts! Next one is July 26th @ the Gopher bar in downtown St. Paul. Great place for support and networking open carry.


    Hey, I resemble that reflection.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St Paul, Minnesota, USA
    Posts
    44

    Post imported post

    Got it!

    Thanks, I live only a few minutes from there.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    13

    Post imported post

    And one heck of a reflection it is....I'm seeing this shot everywhere lately...hope you don't mind me using it.mnglocker wrote:
    Slade wrote:
    Check out mnguntalk.com and twincitiescarry.com



    Both are supportive of open carry and sponsor the Effen Gopher Open Carry Breakfasts! Next one is July 26th @ the Gopher bar in downtown St. Paul. Great place for support and networking open carry.


    Hey, I resemble that reflection.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    17

    Post imported post

    Slade wrote:
    And one heck of a reflection it is....I'm seeing this shot everywhere lately...hope you don't mind me using it.mnglocker wrote:



    Hey, it could've been Gunny's reflection. :shock:

    Use it all you want.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •