Thread: FOR SALE......again

Post imported post

Selling my Hi Point 45, comes with 2 magazines, Hogue grip (already installed), and a Fobus holster that works really well for OC. Don't want to get rid of this, but finances are hitting hard this month, and it was the choice between this and the Kimber I just bought......

Not entirely sure if there is more to do with a FTF pistol sale, as I have only ever bought a rifle FTF......if there is something special to do, can someone enlighten me?

Anyway, as with the other guns, first come, first serve. It's a good gun for OC, albeit heavy, and has been 100% reliable since it's break-in period. Comes with a lifetime warranty from the manufacturer, even though you are buying it used.....

Asking $125.......

Post imported post

Sorry as I wanted to buy it but the money short here.bummer
    Thanks for the fast reply and again sorry I had to back out.

Post imported post

I jumped on this. Thanks Comp!

I've never owned a .45, but this should make a great learning piece for the family I'm teaching and getting used to firearms.

Also, my first firearm I'll be able to OC with Can't find a decent holster for my Ruger.

Post imported post

Why are all the guns for sale here I want to buy in WA state
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Post imported post

Washington rulez! :celebrate

Post imported post

Holo wrote:

I've never owned a .45, but this should make a great learning piece for the family I'm teaching and getting used to firearms.

Also, my first firearm I'll be able to OC with Can't find a decent holster for my Ruger.
    This is gone now.....just glad it's going to a good home!

Now that you've got a gun to OC with, you've got to come to the monthly lunches! :celebrate

Post imported post

compmanio365 wrote:
    Holo wrote:

This is gone now.....just glad it's going to a good home!

Now that you've got a gun to OC with, you've got to come to the monthly lunches! :celebrate
    I've been meaning to make them the past few months, but it's always been a schedule conflict.

I stopped by Stan Baker's on Lake City Way on the way home and picked up a cleaning kit, some steel wool, and some oil + skeet shells for cleaning the shotgun up.

I'll show you how it looks when I'm done with it