• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FOR SALE......again

compmanio365

imported post

Selling my Hi Point 45, comes with 2 magazines, Hogue grip (already installed), and a Fobus holster that works really well for OC. Don't want to get rid of this, but finances are hitting hard this month, and it was the choice between this and the Kimber I just bought......:banghead:

Not entirely sure if there is more to do with a FTF pistol sale, as I have only ever bought a rifle FTF......if there is something special to do, can someone enlighten me?

Anyway, as with the other guns, first come, first serve. It's a good gun for OC, albeit heavy, and has been 100% reliable since it's break-in period. Comes with a lifetime warranty from the manufacturer, even though you are buying it used.....

Asking $125.......

okkid

imported post

Sorry as I wanted to buy it but the money short here.bummer
Thanks for the fast reply and again sorry I had to back out.

Holo

imported post

I jumped on this. Thanks Comp!

I've never owned a .45, but this should make a great learning piece for the family I'm teaching and getting used to firearms.

Also, my first firearm I'll be able to OC with :D Can't find a decent holster for my Ruger.

compmanio365

imported post

Holo wrote:

I've never owned a .45, but this should make a great learning piece for the family I'm teaching and getting used to firearms.

Also, my first firearm I'll be able to OC with :D Can't find a decent holster for my Ruger.
This is gone now.....just glad it's going to a good home!

Now that you've got a gun to OC with, you've got to come to the monthly lunches! :celebrate

Holo

imported post

compmanio365 wrote:
Holo wrote:

This is gone now.....just glad it's going to a good home!

Now that you've got a gun to OC with, you've got to come to the monthly lunches! :celebrate
I've been meaning to make them the past few months, but it's always been a schedule conflict.

I stopped by Stan Baker's on Lake City Way on the way home and picked up a cleaning kit, some steel wool, and some oil + skeet shells for cleaning the shotgun up.

I'll show you how it looks when I'm done with it :D