Thread: Thanks, folks!

Post imported post

I had a few errands to run after work yesterday and, it being a bit warm in the Tri-Cities, decided to OC. I would never have had the knowledge needed to do it with confidence without reading the discussions here. I had a very uneventful and decidedly "normal" experience with nothing said by the folks at my neighborhood Starbucks, a great discussion about my CZ and his PF-9 with a Wally World clerk, and not even a hint of anyone noticing at Albertson's.

Thanks!

Post imported post

It's good to see another guy in the Tri-Cities. Are you up for meeting a few of the other OCers for lunch sometime?

Post imported post

Honestly Dave, if I could afford the time, effort and gas to make it over there regularly, I would. You guys have a good little group of OC'ers and I loved hanging out with you for that weekend.

I really should try to get over there again sometime this summer while the passes are all clear and nice; i.e., not snowed under like late-fall and winter.
    B.S. Chemistry UofWA '09
    KF7GEA

Post imported post

just_a_car wrote:
    You guys have a good little group of OC'ers
    Well, we're at least different. Then again, just OCing throws you into that "different" category all by itself

Post imported post

Dave The Welder wrote:
    It's good to see another guy in the Tri-Cities. Are you up for meeting a few of the other OCers for lunch sometime?
    I think I could be pursuaded, yes.