Thread: Los Angeles "DC v. Heller" Poll

City of Angeles - San Fernando Valley, California, USA

Post imported post

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Bigpercentages on our side.

Their formations are broken, lads!! Drive them from the field!!
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Thanks for posting the poll site. I was able to add to the pro-gun rights numbers. Woo Hoo(That's the wine talking)! Do you think the LA Times will publish a poll with overwhelming pro-gun numbers as they stand now? Better yet would be if they did and the Governor saw the poll numbers and started vetoing some of the ridiculous CA gun/ammo control legislation. I hope Heller is the indicator that the tide is turning. The Citizens do not want more gun control(even though that is not even the point).

Post imported post

Thanks for posting the poll site. I was able to add to the pro-gun rights numbers. Woo Hoo(That's the wine talking)! Do you think the LA Times will publish a poll with overwhelming pro-gun numbers as they stand now? Better yet would be if they did and the Governor saw the poll numbers and started vetoing some of the ridiculous CA gun/ammo control legislation. I hope Heller is the indicator that the tide is turning. The Citizens do not want more gun control(even though that is not even the point).