Thread: first time OC

Post imported post

Just had to post I had my first oc experience. I went to the Lehi parade with my 2 boys. This was the first time in 7 months I carried a firearm, this felt great! I feel like an American again!

Anyways thanks I wanted to post this!

”The great body of our citizens shoot less as times goes on. We should encourage rifle practice among schoolboys, and indeed among all classes, as well as in the military services by every means in our power. Thus, and not otherwise, may we be able to assist in preserving peace in the world… The first step – in the direction of preparation to avert war if possible, and to be fit for war if it should come – is to teach men to shoot!”
    ~President Theodore Roosevelt

Post imported post

Congrats, Jim! Doesn't it feel great to be free again?
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." Robert A. Heinlein

Post imported post

yo101jimmy wrote:
    Just had to post I had my first oc experience. I went to the Lehi parade with my 2 boys. This was the first time in 7 months I carried a firearm, this felt great! I feel like an American again!

Anyways thanks I wanted to post this!
    Welcome jimmy Boy,

It's GREAT to be an AMERICAN and FREE ( as SGTJ said ) isn't it ?

AWESOME venue to start out at. You got some BIG ones if you ask me. THE LEHI PARADE:what:. You are my new Idol.

TJ

Post imported post

Congrats! Now that you have had your first taste of real freedom, I doubt you will ever go back! Keep up the good work. :celebrate

Post imported post

I only had one retard comment today but I felt I addressed it well.
    I will be going again tomorrow morning to the parade also OC

I love this country! well I love what it stands for and when I saw the flags go by I felt alot of pride inside my heart today. No one will take that from me!

:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate
    ”The great body of our citizens shoot less as times goes on. We should encourage rifle practice among schoolboys, and indeed among all classes, as well as in the military services by every means in our power. Thus, and not otherwise, may we be able to assist in preserving peace in the world… The first step – in the direction of preparation to avert war if possible, and to be fit for war if it should come – is to teach men to shoot!”

Post imported post

yo101jimmy wrote:
    I only had one retard comment today but I felt I addressed it well.
    I will be going again tomorrow morning to the parade also OC

I love this country! well I love what it stands for and when I saw the flags go by I felt alot of pride inside my heart today. No one will take that from me!

:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate
    I wish I cld be there with you and feel the pride. But I am at my MC class to get my MC license @ SLCC.

TJ

Post imported post

well your heart is in the right place! Everyone who belives in this country is there with the wave of the flag!

I do feel I need to maybe carry something that fits me better next time I love my tokarev 9mm but I think I need to get me a 1911 now

Post imported post

Congrats man, If I didn't have to work, I would have been there, I live pretty close to the parade route.

Post imported post

yo101jimmy wrote:
    I went to the Lehi parade
    People always park in front of my driveway for this parade.A tow truck takes about an hour to arrive, and when you are running late for work an hour does not work very well. Just too bad theychose to re-parkin an area blocking traffic

Post imported post

xmirage2kx wrote:
    yo101jimmy wrote:
    I went to the Lehi parade
    People always park in front of my driveway for this parade.A tow truck takes about an hour to arrive, and when you are running late for work an hour does not work very well. Just too bad theychose to re-parkin an area blocking traffic

If you didnt want to worry about the fact of moveing it but welll wanted to make a few bucks I have a tire boot if its your place we can boot it and make a few bucks for your time.

Post imported post

yo101jimmy wrote:
    If you didnt want to worry about the fact of moveing it but welll wanted to make a few bucks I have a tire boot if its your place we can boot it and make a few bucks for your time.
    maybe.............[evil smile]................maybe

I just wonder if there are any laws I would have to watch for

Post imported post

as long as its on privet property and you put a warning on the car so if the driver was a dee dee dee they didn't see the big yellow boot they didn't drive off. Its ok I need to follow up with that I know the laws change every year. as of 2 years ago when I booted last thats all I needed

Post imported post

It wason a public road, just parked in front of my driveway as if it were a curb

Post imported post

well you can contact the PD and they have wrote tickets for that for me at my house I have people parking all the time in front of my driveway I live 2 blocks away from the rodeo and the parade here in Lehi.

at least its an idea well off to the morning parade