• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

first time OC

yo101jimmy

imported post

Just had to post I had my first oc experience. I went to the Lehi parade with my 2 boys. This was the first time in 7 months I carried a firearm, this felt great! I feel like an American again!

Anyways thanks I wanted to post this!

UTOC-45-44

imported post

yo101jimmy wrote:
Just had to post I had my first oc experience. I went to the Lehi parade with my 2 boys. This was the first time in 7 months I carried a firearm, this felt great! I feel like an American again!

Anyways thanks I wanted to post this!

Welcome jimmy Boy:lol:,

It's GREAT to be an AMERICAN and FREE ( as SGTJ said ) isn't it ?

AWESOME venue to start out at. You got some BIG ones if you ask me. THE LEHI PARADE:what:. You are my new Idol.

TJ

yo101jimmy

imported post

I only had one retard comment today but I felt I addressed it well.
I will be going again tomorrow morning to the parade also OC :lol:

I love this country! well I love what it stands for and when I saw the flags go by I felt alot of pride inside my heart today. No one will take that from me!

:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

UTOC-45-44

imported post

yo101jimmy wrote:
I only had one retard comment today but I felt I addressed it well.
I will be going again tomorrow morning to the parade also OC :lol:

I love this country! well I love what it stands for and when I saw the flags go by I felt alot of pride inside my heart today. No one will take that from me!

:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

I wish I cld be there with you and feel the pride. But I am at my MC class to get my MC license @ SLCC.

TJ

yo101jimmy

imported post

well your heart is in the right place! Everyone who belives in this country is there with the wave of the flag!

I do feel I need to maybe carry something that fits me better next time I love my tokarev 9mm but I think I need to get me a 1911 now :lol:

thx997303

imported post

Congrats man, If I didn't have to work, I would have been there, I live pretty close to the parade route.

xmirage2kx

imported post

yo101jimmy wrote:
I went to the Lehi parade
People always park in front of my :cuss::cuss::cuss:driveway for this parade.A tow truck takes about an hour to arrive, and when you are running late for work an hour does not work very well. Just too bad theychose to re-parkin an area blocking traffic

br_vpj02.jpg

yo101jimmy

imported post

xmirage2kx wrote:
yo101jimmy wrote:
I went to the Lehi parade
People always park in front of my :cuss::cuss::cuss:driveway for this parade.A tow truck takes about an hour to arrive, and when you are running late for work an hour does not work very well. Just too bad theychose to re-parkin an area blocking traffic

br_vpj02.jpg
If you didnt want to worry about the fact of moveing it but welll wanted to make a few bucks I have a tire boot if its your place we can boot it and make a few bucks for your time. :lol:

xmirage2kx

imported post

yo101jimmy wrote:
If you didnt want to worry about the fact of moveing it but welll wanted to make a few bucks I have a tire boot if its your place we can boot it and make a few bucks for your time. :lol:

maybe.............[evil smile]................maybe

I just wonder if there are any laws I would have to watch for

yo101jimmy

imported post

as long as its on privet property and you put a warning on the car so if the driver was a dee dee dee they didn't see the big yellow boot they didn't drive off. Its ok I need to follow up with that I know the laws change every year. as of 2 years ago when I booted last thats all I needed

yo101jimmy

imported post

well you can contact the PD and they have wrote tickets for that for me at my house I have people parking all the time in front of my driveway I live 2 blocks away from the rodeo and the parade here in Lehi.

at least its an idea well off to the morning parade :)