• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Friend Makes it BIG!

GeneticsDave

imported post

Ok, I had to post this to share some excitement. A friend of mine from my neighborhood and high school started writing her own songs a few years ago, I asked her to sing at my wedding, then came CDs and now, after much hard work, she has her own music video! Pretty cool for a local girl from Provo! Anyways, her name is Mindy Gledhill (married my best friend's older brother), she's a young mom and if you like what you hear, I would be happy if you supported her by picking up some CDs :D I'm not trying to sell you guys anything, but I hope she gets a lot of support for all her efforts.:monkey Congrats Mindy!

mindygledhill.jpg

MINDY GLEDHILL - FEATHER IN THE WIND

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/6JHX0WyKLOY&hl=en[/flash]

GeneticsDave

imported post

xRapidDavex wrote:
That's pretty cool. Who directed the video?
I'm not sure. She has been signed with Excel Studios (Kenneth Cope) and now with Baron Music Group (Peter Breinholt). The username underwhich her music video is posted it BlueMorphMusic, but I don't know if that's the music video directing group or what. There is a little behind-the-scenes video below if you are interested.

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/QTsQeFzh6oU&hl=en[/flash]