• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Litter Pickup in Manchester NH - Sunday June 29, 3:00pm, Veteran's Park

mvpel

imported post

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=20668621306
Type:Causes - Protest
Time and Place
Date: Sunday, June 29, 2008
Time: 3:00pm - 6:00pm
City/Town: Manchester, NH

This Open Carry Litter Pickup is being organized by Ryan Marvin, a New Hampshire self-defense rights activist who was accosted by the Manchester police department on June 8 because he was carrying openly.

This liter pickup will follow a route to include the Manchester Police Department headquarters, to underscore to them that peaceable open carry is our right, and is not a crime, and that further harassment of armed citizens will not be tolerated.

Please join us to make Manchester more beautiful and to assert and exercise our fundamental right to keep and bear arms for defense of self, family, property, and the state as codified in Article 2a of the New Hampshire Constitution.

nh92d

imported post

kinda short notice,but if i'm not sleeping or busy...i try to find you all.

i'm gonna link this to nhundergroung.com (if you don't mind..)