• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FS: Bianchi X-15 LH XL shoulder rig

Hammer

imported post

I sold my Redhawk, so don't have or anticipate the need for this shoulder holster anymore. Please note this is a left hand rig. That puts it under your right armpit, just for clarity's sake.
It made a great hunting rig. If yer intent on OC, I guess you wear it on the outside. Anyone packin' a 7+" bbl revolver isn't hiding it anyway.... :cool:
Does $80 seem reasonable?
Reply or PM
Gimme your E-mail addy, we can converse on the side.

Bear 45/70

imported post

nopics.gif

Or a link with a picture. I happen to have a 7 1/2" Redhawk.

Bear 45/70

imported post

I showed the wife, as she is lefty in the house and she say no. She prefers her low angle cross draw that she has to a shoulder rig. Thanks anyway.