Thread: Clark County Shooting Park in Danger!

Post imported post

from NRA-ILA Grassroots Alert Vol. 15, No. 26 06/27/08

NEVADA: Clark County Shooting Park in Danger! The Clark County Board of Commissioners has placed on its July 1 agenda a public comment period to address the Clark County Shooting Park and the outrageous claims brought forward by a small, yet vocal group of homeowners whose sole purpose is to prevent the shooting center from opening. It is vital that NRA members attend the public meeting or contact the Commissioners to voice their strong support for this much-needed shooting park.Please ask the commissioners not to alter the current design and to support the current plan. The meeting will be held at 9:00 a.m. in the Commission Chambers of the Clark County Government Center at 500 Grand Central Parkway in Las Vegas, Nevada. If you are unable to attend, please contact the County Commission at (702) 455-3500 or click here for a list of email addresses.

http://www.nraila.org/Legislation/Read.aspx?ID=4039

Ken

Post imported post

I emailed them on behalf of over 360 SFA members.

And I hope everyone will email them.

This issue may be viewed by some as a "local" Clark County issue. But it REALLY is bigger than that. This shooting park will not only serve Nevadans, but truely all Americans.

Post imported post

i want to see this place open. It's a great alternative to the desert (where i shoot a lot) and those over priced in-town ranges that require you to buy special (and expensive ammo).