• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SGT Jensen's family of four OC

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

We had a bunch of pictures taken for the Vanity Fair magazine in Italy. They are doing a story on us about OC. I just had to post this photo, I loved it. Snapped it just in time right before our son took off.

IMG_1314.jpg

And our little cutie showing her guns!

IMG_1322.jpg

GeneticsDave

imported post

If you get a copy of the article (they should send you one), please scan and post it here (if you don't have a scanner, let me know, I can help).

Good for you!!! :celebrate

thx997303

imported post

Great lookin family SGT!

Oh, and for all those who don't know, when I type SGT, it's pronounced Sarnt.

Way OT, but now you all know I speak like a redneck.

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

mazellan819 wrote:
I am surprised you didn't get her the pink one lol!
We bought the black Crickett 5 years ago. We plan on getting her the pink one, maybe for her birthday, and giving the black rifle to our little man.

scorpioajr

imported post

Sweeet!
You should totally make that your family photo or xmas card or sed away to have an oil painting done of it and put ito n your mantel. WOW thats cool!:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

Mr. Magnum

imported post

Those turned out very nice.

Sorry again that I was leaving & couldn't take the photos.

Although if it's any consolation, we just got back & after all the horse ride'n I'm so sore I can barely walk.:lol:

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

b1ack5mith wrote:
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW i was at work that day wasnt i :(
You haven't missed anything. They contacted SGT. directly and had us send photos to them. I don't know when the article is spose to come out, when we get it or find out you will know.