• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
Welcome, Joe.

Please notice that this is OpenCarry.org's forum and that there is some tension between proponents of CC and those advocating open carrying.
True, but the tension rests primarily on the side of CCers and very rarely with the OCers.

Welcome to OCDO, Joe.

joe kelley

imported post

I guess I should say thanks for the warning. But as for me, I do not care how one

can carry a weapon as long as they are legal. If I could, I would carry both ways,

but Oklahoma right now does not allow a law-abiding resident to carry open. Therefore I will carry concealed until we can somehow get the law changed.

And to my open carry friends, more power to you.