• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

AR and XD Up For Sale

Patch

imported post

Family emergancy forces sale so i thought I would offer them up to you all first:

Like new sa XD Service 4" with low miles. Have never fired myself. Original box with all XD gear, 2 13 rd mags, 25 rds of Golden Saber .45. and 98 rds Hornady .45

$450

M4 style AR. RRA Lower, DPMS upper. Phantom flash hider, CTD Ultimate rifle sling, detatchable carry handle, 6 pos stock, 7 mags all unfired (1 CTD teflon coated 30rd 6 44Mag 30rd), 320 rds .223, mix of Wolf and Remmington and Remmington HP. 210 rd pre loaded in mags, rest boxed.

$750

$1050 for the lot if someone takes em both!

IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0302.jpg

101_0296.jpg

101_0295.jpg

101_0294.jpg

Patch

imported post

compmanio365 wrote:
Damn dude, if I hadn't just bought this Kimber, and if I wasn't so deep in the hole right now, I'd jump on that XD......that's a good deal.....

Hehehe, yea, I know the feeling......hence the sale!!

ARRRGHH!!

:banghead: