• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCO Members Meeting in Colorado Springs

AnaxImperator

imported post

As the Springs is one of the friendliest municipalities towards OC'ing, I made the suggestion in the Colorado Forum that we should have a get-together on the 4th of July here.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=12299&forum_id=13&jump_to=205428

There's a good public range above Garden of the Gods on Rampart Range Rd where we can do some shooting during the day. Afterwards, those who wish to watch fireworks can do so at a very nice scenic-overlook just down the road above GOTG. And once the fireworks are done, we can meet up for dinner at one of several steakhouses/resteraunts in the Springs that are OC-friendly. The Mason Jar & Front Range BBQ are my personal recommendations, and I have already either called & confirmed that they are OC friendly, or have OC'ed there myself. Both places are very close to the Rampart range/GOTG, and have tasty & affordable food.